- Mini version: Freshly downloaded app Papaya POS from Google Play Store is Mini version by default. Mini is free and you can start using it right away without any registration.
- Commercial license: If Mini does not suffice your functional business requirements you can subscribe for a one of our paid versions. License is activated directly in Papaya Mini (Settings -> Activation option). Activated app is not a Mini version anymore.
- Pro/Oberon verzia: Papaya POS can be activated towards the Papaya server (Pro version) or towards the Oberon system server (Oberon version).
Mini version is free.
Papaya POS Mini is a full-fledged cash register which communicates with different types of fiscal printers. It provides basic functionality to small venues (cafes, bakeries, seasonal stands, takeaways, etc):
- menu items management
- receipts management
- receipt printing on a fiscal printer
- sale by barcode scanning
- income overview by working shifts
- revenue reports by accounting periods
- Papaya Cloud data backup
Your can use Papaya Mini immediately after the installation.
Pro version is used by a middle-sized and large venues. Besides the funcionality provided by Mini version, Pro version contains following additional functions:
- functions from Mini +
- remote venue administration through web interface
- synchronization of unlimited number of tablets and smart phones
- warehouse management
- ticket printing for a kitchen, bar, restaurant terrace, etc.
- digital ticket printing (saves money for a printer)
- Wi-Fi network failure protection
Purchase and installation
If you are interested in our Pro version, feel free to contact Papaya support:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- tel: (+421) 905 904 533
This version of Papaya communicates directly with the Oberon system. In this case Papaya works entirely as a Mobile waiter. You are creating orders directly at the table on your tablet/smartphone with running Papaya. Orders are sent directly from Papaya to your Oberon.
Licence purchase and installation
You will find detailed information about the purchase and installation in the section: Mobile waiter for Oberon.