You are reading Papaya POS User guide. It contains instructions how to configure and use Papaya POS system. It aims mainly on restaurant staff, owners, managers, waiters, etc. This guide is continuosly updated document, please, feel free to contact us in case of any questions.
User Guide Version
- This user guide is for Papaya POS 1.0.? (November 2014).
- The newest version of this user guide is available online: docs.papayapos.sk.
Papaya Support Centre
In case of something is not clear or you have additional questions, feel free to contact our support centre:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: (+421) 905 904 533
- Address: qnd s.r.o., Karloveská 34, 831 03, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Your Papaya team
What is Papaya POS
Papaya POS is a modern point-of-sale (POS) solution which runs directly on your Android tablet or smartphone device. Comparing to a standard cash desk it has many advantages. Papaya is:
- Modern: You can install Papaya directly from Google Play store.
- Advanced: It allows You to connect different peripherals (printers, barcode readers, etc.) directly to your tablet/smartphone.
- Quick: It synchronizes all devices in your venue. Instantly.
- Stable: Works even without Internet connection.
- Handy: You can administer and track your venue remotely through web interface - WebAdmin.
- Flexible: It works in multiple modes - Mini, Pro, Mobile Waiter.
- Available: You don't need an IT Expert to install the Mini version.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners